How he asked
I was having an awful day on Wednesday, and little did I know I was about to be the happiest I have ever been. OK, so David brought me Gerber Daisies when he came home from school. I did not think anything of it, since he knew what a terrible day I endured. I smiled so big and sprung up to put them in a pot (it was a plant, not cut flowers - smart man remembered me saying cut flowers die, I prefer plants).
Once I had it in the pot David shows me this bag full of puzzle parts and tells me to put it together. It was a homemade puzzle; he had gone to the craft store and gotten 4x6 blank puzzles and written on them. So, I sit down at the table to put together this puzzle, and it occurs to me that something is up. So about ten minutes into this puzzle process I notice there were too many corner pieces. What I thought was one puzzle was actually three puzzles. I finally got them together, and they did not say will you marry me. Instead they said some very nice things that David won't let me post, because he says they are just for me and not everyone else. Anyway, so I look at him and tell him how sweet that was and that I want to go get some kind of glue so I can save the puzzles. He tells me that is a great idea. I was about to get up to leave, and he says "Wait a second, I need to ask you a question."
I buried my face in my hands and began balling! He set the ring on the table, and asked me to marry him. I just cried and hugged him. I then went to put the ring on and decided that I wanted him to put it on. So, I asked if he would put it on me and he said "You have to say yes first." I promptly told him YES and please put my ring on my hand.
I did not have it on three minutes before he said "Take it off! We need to take a picture of it for the website."
Once I had it in the pot David shows me this bag full of puzzle parts and tells me to put it together. It was a homemade puzzle; he had gone to the craft store and gotten 4x6 blank puzzles and written on them. So, I sit down at the table to put together this puzzle, and it occurs to me that something is up. So about ten minutes into this puzzle process I notice there were too many corner pieces. What I thought was one puzzle was actually three puzzles. I finally got them together, and they did not say will you marry me. Instead they said some very nice things that David won't let me post, because he says they are just for me and not everyone else. Anyway, so I look at him and tell him how sweet that was and that I want to go get some kind of glue so I can save the puzzles. He tells me that is a great idea. I was about to get up to leave, and he says "Wait a second, I need to ask you a question."
I buried my face in my hands and began balling! He set the ring on the table, and asked me to marry him. I just cried and hugged him. I then went to put the ring on and decided that I wanted him to put it on. So, I asked if he would put it on me and he said "You have to say yes first." I promptly told him YES and please put my ring on my hand.
I did not have it on three minutes before he said "Take it off! We need to take a picture of it for the website."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home